||Essence of Cuisine has started the season´s series of classes with fun filled menus of Mexican, Asian, and Fusion dishes that are easy to prepare but still fancy and impressive enough for any gathering.
Choose your desired menu and class date. Contact Dolores by email (email@example.com) or, if in town, call 222-7017 (Intl.DD 011-52-322-222-7017).Classes are $65.00 USD per person, including wine service throughout and a complete recipe packet.
Special classes and times can be arranged by contacting Dolores by email or telephone.
Dates and Classes fill fast so don’t hesitate.
Season Theme Menus
Menu A - Mexican
Menu B - Mexican
- Shrimp And Pork Tacos with Tomato Salsa and Creamed Avocado
- Chiles en Nogada – Poblano Chiles filled with meat, fruits, nuts, with a creamy walnut sauce and Pomegranates
- Mexican Beans and Garlic Rice
- Margarita Pie
Menu C - Asian
- Chorizo and Pepper Queso Fundidio
- Braised Pork Loin in a Tomatillo Sauce
- Calabacitsa con Elote - Zucchini with Corn
- Fried Sliced Potatoes in Corn Meal
- Pumpkin Flan
Menu D - Fusion
- Five Spice Pork in Lettuce Wrap
- Lemon Grass Chile Chicken
- Maruchan’s Fresh Yaki-Sobi Stir Fry Noodles with Vegetables
- Garlic/Ginger Rice
- Lychee Cucumber Salad
- Curry Crusted Dominica Bananas
- Shrimp Coconut Soup with Ginger and Lemongrass
- Stir-Fried Beef, Garlic and Chayote
- Chicken Sate with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Thai Style Wide Noodles in Thick Sauce
- Rice Pudding with Mango